jason-lamp-shop.com, Apron, Waterproof Apron Wholesale
A true ensemble piece that mixes awesome hand-to-hand combat with reflections on family, free will, finding your place.

[Image: f511fe47260ab3184252f8adf8eb0f156a8403ef-250x250.jpg]

The official trailer for Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings is here, and its full of incredible feats of martial arts, incredible father issues, and Incredible Hulk villains. Learn all about the various Marvel Easter eggs and plot details in our Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings trailer breakdown.

I think that I have been trying to – I think internally I am like a layered, insane, witch person inside of a kind of glittery shell and I’m sort of rapidly aging out of the glittery shell. I’m excited to see what happens when the wrinkles show up on my face. They already are. And I think that, I don’t know, as my dad right now is playing a Butler on HBO’s The Gilded Age. And he sort of always has internally been a butler and is now at his prime. And I think I’ve internally always been more of a Mare of Easttown than a Paris Hilton. I’m so excited for the Mare of Easttown stuff.

jason-lamp-shop.com
Waterproof Apron Wholesale

Last week, The Flash director Andy Muschietti revealed a close-up shot of the Supergirl suit that’s worn in the film by Sasha Calle. Now we have an even better look at the suit as a whole thanks to set photos (which you can see here and here). They show Calle suspended by wires, likely filming some flying scenes. The first thing you might notice is she’s not wearing a cape, but these days, capes are often added in post, via CGI.

“We are confident in our planning for a return to in-person screenings as part of TIFF as both the province and country accelerate vaccination rollout,” said Dr. Peter Nord, Chief Medical Officer, Medcan, and TIFF’s consultative partner on health and safety for the pandemic. “Canada’s first-dose immunization rate has surpassed the US, and recently reached the best rates in the world. As of today in Toronto, more than 75% of adults have received their first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine and 25% have received their second dose. We fully anticipate that by the time the Festival arrives, all Ontarians will have the opportunity to be fully vaccinated. Public health indicators, such as hospitalizations, ICU occupancy, and case rates indicate that we’re on the right — and safe — path to fully reopening. In addition, audiences will confidently be able to enjoy in-cinema screenings by maintaining a safe physical distance and wearing a mask.”

[Image: multi-size-films-poster-waterproof-apron...50x250.jpg]

If you want to know where Steven Soderbergh got a bunch of ideas for his Ocean’s Eleven series, look no further than Peter Yates‘ funny, charming heist oddity The Hot Rock. Robert Redford, who here pretty much looks like the most handsome man to ever walk the Earth, is released from prison and immediately approached by his brother-in-law (George Segal) about a new caper: stealing a valuable gem from the Brooklyn Museum. A team is assembled, but almost nothing goes right, and one comical mishap after another befalls the characters.Apron

Collider has the scoop: Ron Perlman will voice Optimus Primal in Transformers: Rise of the Beasts. If, like me, you’re not well-versed in Transformers lore, you might think that character name is a typo. But no, Optimus Primal is a completely different character than the famous Optimus Prime. And Perlman isn’t exactly new to the role – he voiced Optimus Primal in the animated series Transformers: Power of the Primes.