adultswimcap.com, Swim Cap Headband, MLB
In building a team around his young stars and Joel Quenneville, Zito added Patric Hornqvist, Radko Gudas, Carter Verhaeghe, Alex Wennberg, MacKenzie Weegar, and Anthony Duclair in the off-season, plus Sam Bennett at the trade deadline. The moves helped the franchise build a foundation to ensure their successful 2020-21 season wasn’t a one-hit wonder.

Robin Lehner knew the Vegas Golden Knights' decision to start him in Game 4 against the Montreal Canadiens would be viewed by some as controversial. So he decided to relish in the moment.NFL

Defenceman Ryan Pulock made a desperation save in the dying seconds with the net empty as the New York Islanders held on to beat Tampa Bay Lightning 3-2 on Saturday in game four of their NHL playoff semi-final series.SWIM CAP

adultswimcap.com
Swim Cap Headband

"What better way to retire, to stay in hockey, to go to a new, great organization and what they're trying to do," Brown said. "I believe they want to be a leader in diversity, whether that's racial diversity or gender diversity, on and off the ice with their hiring. That's something I really want to be part of. For me, I think all the stars have aligned and this is something that I was meant to do."

[Image: perfect-college-teams-clemson-college-sw...50x250.jpg]

Part of the issue with Stone earlier in this series was attributed to his usual center, Chandler Stephenson, missing games. But Stephenson returned on Tuesday, and Stone wasn't any better. The Golden Knights tried some line shuffling to try to jump-start some players, to no avail.MLB

[Image: durable-nhl-detroit-red-wings-swim-cap-7...50x250.jpg]

Canadiens forward Corey Perry missed Anderson's winning goal because we was high-sticked in overtime by Vegas' Jonathan Marchessault and had to go to the dressing room with a cut nose.NBA

Hakstol, the head coach at North Dakota for 11 seasons, is a native of Warburg, Alberta. Thirty of Hakstol's players at North Dakota went on to play in the NHL, including Blackhawks captain Jonathan Toews and Capitals winger T.J. Oshie. Hakstol was named a finalist for national coach of the year in eight of his 11 seasons, and he compiled a 289-143-43 record (.654 winning percentage). North Dakota reached the Frozen Four seven times under Hakstol, the most of any program during that span.