Swim Cap Logo, Washington Wizards Swim Cap, swimhatmall.com
''This series is not over,'' Mitchell said. ''We got a lot of life left to give, a lot of juice to give and we just got to go out there and play with a level of desperation that we'd never played with before, otherwise we'll be home.''Toronto Raptors Swim Cap

“Losing, obviously, it’s gonna take a toll on me and it does and it’s doing it, but it’s also on me,” said Embiid. “I gotta be better. I gotta take another step when it comes to taking care of my body and my game as a whole, because I still feel like I have a lot of untapped potential that people haven’t really seen.”Minnesota Timberwolves Swim Cap

swimhatmall.com
Swim Cap Logo

The Jazz went on a 21-2 run that included 17 straight points by Jordan Clarkson, including a pair of 3-pointers.

McGee could be brought back cheaply by the Nuggets. But as backups for Jokic go, they’d be better off seeing what Bol Bol has to offer in more minutes and/or adding a younger veteran.Washington Wizards Swim Cap

[Image: perfect-nba-la-clippers-swim-cap-731342-...50x250.jpg]

The Clippers did to the Jazz what other teams did to the Clippers wretched season after wretched season.Cleveland Cavaliers Swim Cap

[Image: good-quality-toronto-raptors-swim-cap-73...50x250.jpg]

''We got good looks there in overtime. We just didn't knock them down,'' Durant said. ''Respect to the Milwaukee Bucks in how they prepare, how they challenged us all series and made adjustments all series. We've got nothing but respect for that ballclub.''

But Harden wasn't the only Net to have a subpar game in the Nets' loss Thursday, as the team turned the ball over 16 times and made just 8-of-14 free throw attempts, compared to Milwaukee's 23-of-28 performance at the line.