Picture puzzle, Puzzle Horror Films, john-lighting.com
“When a one-hit-wonder girl group from the 90’s gets sampled by a young rapper, its members reunite to give their pop star dreams one more shot. They may be grown women balancing spouses, kids, jobs, debt, aging parents, and shoulder pain, but can‘t they also be Girls5eva?”

[Image: picture-puzzle-any-films-horror-picture-...50x250.jpg]

Here’s a small update regarding Marvel’s new sequel Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania. Actor Paul Rudd recently recorded a video in support of professional football player Tyreek Hill’s upcoming celebrity basketball game fundraiser. At the end of the video, he revealed that he’s already shooting the third film in the Ant-Man franchise over in London. So we’ll have to keep an eye out for spy photos from the film’s set.

A brutal murder on Halloween prompts Gotham’s young vigilante, the Batman, to form a pact with Police Captain James Gordan and District Attorney Harvey Dent in order to take down The Roman, head of the notorious and powerful Falcone Crime Family. After more deaths occur on Thanksgiving and Christmas, it becomes clear that they’re dealing with a serial killer—the identity of whom grows harder to discern with each conflicting clue.Picture puzzle

john-lighting.com
Puzzle Horror Films

According to the credits for the international versions of the most recent Loki episode, maybe not.

I’m sure. We’ll find someone who serves that. I suppose no interview would be complete without me asking this. I apologize for asking the question. You’ve probably been asked many times, but has there been any rumblings on GLOW getting a finale movie or anything like that? Because I miss GLOW.

“I have loved Red Sonja forever and I feel so honored to help shepherd her story and start this cinematic journey,” Soloway said earlier this year. “There could not be a greater moment in our world for Red Sonja’s ways of wielding power and her connection with nature and our planet. She is an ancient heroine with an epic calling, and translating that to the screen is a dream come true for me as a filmmaker. I can’t wait to collaborate with Tasha on this vision.”

[Image: picture-puzzle-custom-films-actress-pict...50x250.jpg]

Suzu is a 17-year-old high school student living in a rural village with her father. For years, she has only been a shadow of herself. One day, she enters “U,” a virtual world of 5 billion members on the Internet. There, she is not Suzu anymore but Belle, a world-famous singer. She soon meets with a mysterious creature. Together, they embark on a journey of adventures, challenges, and love, in their quest to become who they truly are.